Not just another Vancouver prenatal class…
(Each and every prenatal class we teach is unique, shaped to your needs and interests as a group.)
Are you looking for a Vancouver prenatal class that goes beyond the ordinary? While a Birthing from Within class does cover all the same core information you would find in any prenatal class, our goal is to provide you with something more – offering a blend of information and practical tools together with a deeper sense of personal preparation for birth and new parenthood. This is childbirth preparation for your heart and mind.
We have an agenda of topics (below) we are always sure to cover, but we also strive to tailor the class to your unique needs and interests. The result? You enjoy a childbirth class that prepares you for the full spectrum of what birth can bring – so that you can enter the unknown of your unique birth with a sense of confidence, connection and creativity.
Cost for our Birthing from Within prenatal classes is $325/couple (+gst), including our PDF resource guide, exclusive video series and pain-coping audio CD, special session for dads, and a postpartum workshop for mom & baby. Single mother? Class cost is $190 – you are welcome to attend on your own or with a friend. Learn more…
Your prenatal class will include:
- Small classes of 6-8 couples ensure a personal approach.
- Stages of labour & birth
- Learn & practice pain-coping approaches
- Creating a supportive environment at home and hospital
- Affirming partner’s role and needs
- Birth fears, cesarean birth, and informed consent
- Baby care basics & breastfeeding
- Postpartum health and transition to parenthood
- Special PDF Resource Guide
- Exclusive pain-coping video series and audio CD for practice at home.
- Unique prenatal session just for fathers
- Mom and Baby gathering postpartum